Do you have a passion for helping others and seeking a career where you can make a difference? Then join our team where we have proven to be a strong, self-sufficient and timeless cornerstone of our community committed to connecting and serving people where they live.
Job Title: Assistant Lawn Manager
JOB DUTIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS Essential (E)/Non-Essential (N)
Drive lawn trucks and trailers. (E)
- Must have valid driver's license and be insured to drive vehicles on State roadways.
- Must be a safe driver.
Operating lawn mowing equipment. (E)
- Be familiar with lawn maintenance equipment operation. Equipment is lawn tractors, gas powered weed cutters, tree trimmers, edgers etc.
Manage and direct other lawn crew maintenance technicians. (E)
- Direct and work with maintenance technicians that may have IDD or Mental Health attributes.
Purchase fuel and lawn equipment. (N)
- This duty is mostly done by the Lawn Crew manager. However, in the Lawn Crew manager's absence, this duty goes to the Lawn Crew Assistant Manager.
Lawn Equipment Maintenance (N)
- This work is done or directed to be done by the Lawn Crew Manager. This skill will be learned from the Lawn Crew Manager.
Maintain Effective Customer Service (E)
- Maintain effective communication with staff & vendors. Return calls & emails within 24 hours. Address inquiries & issues, Including complaints.
Assist with Emergency Operations (E)
- Protect & board up facilities, transporting of vehicles. Assist with measures as needed in the aftermath of emergencies.
Professional Development & Training Compliance (E)
- Maintain compliance with Center trainings. Participate in job-related and Emergency training opportunities.
Assist with Center Special Events (E)
- Deliver supplies & assist with Center special events. Set up tents, displays, etc.